Thank you for your interest in contributing to the FitLyst Blog, our guide to help people lead healthier, happier, and more informed lives. The FitLyst Blog features all kinds of health oriented topics -fitness, nutrition, technology, lifestyle, and more. Do you have expertise on a topic you’d like to share with our audience?
Types of posts we’d love to feature:
- Motivational Tips
- Building a fitness business
- Anything demonstrating thought leadership in your area of expertise
Our audience consists of both fitness enthusiasts, novice and hardcore, as well as fitness professionals and business owners, so keep that in mind when thinking about topics.
FitLyst Blog Guidelines
- Please submit your own, original work. FitLyst follows best practice SEO guidelines, so it may have been previously published on your own blog.
- The content must be useful and actionable for readers. If it is overly self or otherwise promotional, we will reject it.
- Observe any copyright or usage restrictions regarding images, obtain permission for use, and cite the source of your image.
- No affiliate links
- If accepted, you must set up a FitLyst Blog account (if you don’t already have one) so that we may attribute the post to you
- FitLyst reserves the right to edit any submission to ensure that posts follow proper grammar, spelling, and formatting
- Length of post should be at least 400 words
- Please include a title, an overview, and at least one h3 formatted header
- Paragraphs should be no more than 3 to 4 sentences
- Do not include excessive outbound links
- Please include a 2 to 3 sentence byline
We welcome posts from anyone who has something to say or has something they’d like to share. You do not need to be a certified professional, however, if you are making recommendations, you should make clear that you are expressing an opinion, or cite a specific source.
FitLyst is a helpful community that wants everyone to succeed, which is why we are supporting any fitness writer with this initiative. We will share across our social media to amplify the reach of your content, and hope that you will do the same, for your posts as well as others’.
How to Submit
Please submit your content to FitLyst’s editor by emailing Fitlyst or filling out the form below and uploading your post and images if you have them. If you are submitting an already published post, please include a link to the original.